2001 IS300 Engine Temperature Overheat

After driving on the highway for 2 hrs at 120km/h and then slowing down in a traffic jam for 30mins. I noticed the temperate guage needle slowly went to the red zone. I pulled over right away and open my hood to take a look to see whats wrong. After opening the hood, i notice both fans in the enigne are not running and the reserve engine coolant was over flowing. The next day i checked my car again and the fan is still not working. Does anyone else has this problem? or know wuts wrong?

Reply to
issac

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >
first check is do the fans move by hand, then check the fuse. any further and you are into difficulties for most people. the fans would be checked during a service.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Jeff Bertrand