2002 ES 300 Pulls left on highway

Anyone else have this problem? If I am on the highway in the left lane, yes always some drift down hill, my car nose dives left off the highway. I can travel to work each day, back and forth, and never have to turn to the left. Sometimes I have to be turning right on a left hand curve! The dealer has made lots of attempt to correct this. Even a new set of tires. I will also admit the every loaner es 300 I got did the same thing.

Frustrated

2002 ES300
Reply to
CF Campbell

Have you tried a different Lexus dealer? Not all dealers are created equal.

If the new dealer fixes it, I would write to Lexus HQ and nail the previous dealer.

Reply to
Iona Camry

Reply to
Stephen Keown

Well, after 20,000 miles I set up my 20K service and told them not to rotate the tires because I played with the tires enough to get the pulling toned down. Then they (dealer) say you can't do that and now we have a fix for the problem! Reposition the strut mounts. It seems to have worked for the next 10k miles. Hummm Lexus customer care had told me the old "It's just the charateristics of the car" and then....they have a fix. 20,000 miles of unhappy driving. I am was looking into a ES330 but I see someone else with the pulling issue? I guess you have to drive the actual car you want to buy...

Reply to
Pete