2002 ES300 Suspension Too Soft?

Hi,

A friend of my wife complained that the ride in her 2002 ES300 made him nausiated. The ride is too soft. Her previous car was a 93 Camry SE and I drive an Integra, both sports models with a stiffer ride.

Has anyone else encountered this complaint?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown

It is designed to be a soft riding car, or perhaps your struts and shocks are worn out. You can get stiffer shocks and struts that will give a better ride and improve handling.

Reply to
sf/gf