2002 GS300 Cabin noise

Recently purchased the above mentioned vehicle. The car has 74k and after the first month and 1k miles it has been running fabulous. The only complaint is cabin noise, seemingly originating from the window seals. This does not happen while city driving but from highway speed. All the door seals seem to be fine and I was just wondering if this is an issue with any other owners? If so is there a solution?

Thanks

Reply to
billyzoom

msbom

Hi I own a 1999 GS 300 , best car I ever had. On the strength of my advice, my brother is buying a 2001 GS 430 with about 70.000 miles on it. I?d like to hear from owners of this car as to their experiences, joys, mishaps, weak and strong points of the vehicle, items to watch.....and also about mileage and fuel consumption. Thanks in advence for your interest

Reply to
Enrique Quijano