2003 ES300

How much over invoice are people paying for a 2003 ES300?

Reply to
brian meyer

Dealers are selling the ES300 below invoice?

(or do you mean sticker)

Reply to
njbok

You're right, I meant MSRP. I think I now need glasses.

However, the wife recently bought a loaded ES300 and it was very close to invoice.

Reply to
noname

I just took one home for $31,800 plus tag, tax and processing fee.

Reply to
Movie lover

Hi Movie Lover, How did you manage to negotiate a price lower than the supposed "dealer cost"? I'm thinking about buying a ES300, but sticker price seems quite high compared to a TL, and I'm not sure how low I'll be able to negotiate. Also, I'm trying to figure out if I should wait until Sep/Oct for the 2004 model with the 3.3L engine. If you get a chance, let us know how you negotiated what seems like a very low price? Dave

Reply to
Dave

Just a note...the Acura TL (I assume that is what you meant by TL) maybe cheaper then the Es300 but there is not comparison with the ride. TL handles like a performance car and the ES300...well, it handles like a Lexus.

Reply to
SignatureMan

Having just driven a TL when comparing it against the ES that we ended up leasing, there is really no comparison. The ES is Smooth, Silent, and very Luxurious. The TL rides stiffer (alright if you want a Sporty ride), is nowhere near as quiet, and is nowhere near as luxurious. However the TL is a great car for what it is - A Pre-Luxury Entry level Sedan.

Reply to
DonB

Just check the CarsDirect.com and it said can offer a 2003 es300 for $28951, but the MSRP is $32300 and invoice is 29101. Although certain package (e.g. the leather and CD player) has been removed. Is it still a good deal? Is the company reliable?

Thanks

Reply to
wingbay