2003 RX Driveline Vibration?

Greetings,

I'm driving a 2003 RX with nearly 108,000 miles on it. A couple of months ago, it received its 105,000 mile service and all seemed fine. However, in the past week, when the vehicle speed approaches 35mph, a severe vibration begins. It doesn't matter what gear I'm in, I can shift to neutral and it continues. It doesn't increase in severity as the speed increases. It is NOT coming from tire imbalance since the steering wheel does not shake, the vibration is distinctly coming from underneath the vehicle, or so it seems. Below 35mph it seems fine. My Lexus dealer is looking at the vehicle on Tuesday. In the meantime, I've been looking at some used vehicles. Any ideas as to what the problem is and how much of a $$ hit it is going to be. I can get a certified used Highlander limited with half the mileage for about the same value as my vehicle (but I'd have to replace the timing chain on it soon).

Thanks.

J Golden