2004 LS 430 Euro Suspension and Tires

I am just about to order this car and want to know if anyone ordered it with the Euro suspension and got 18" all season tires instead of the summer tires. If so, how was the performance?

If not, any opinions on how the performance would be, or even if I can get it that way?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jaime Raskulinecz

stuart8181

Heh, that hyped-up Toyota won the C&D's $70K sedans comparison test even w/o the sports suspension.

Reply to
uNSPAMABLe