2004 vs 2005 es

I am thinking about buying a Lexus ES 330. Dealer has 2004 and 2005. For the same options, what should be the price difference between this two?

For 2005 ES, the invoice price is 28,350, MSRP is 31,975, what should be my negotiate target?

I am in the Bay Area, CA.

Thanks,

qq

Reply to
Quick Function

don't buy last year's model unless they sell it to you below cost...there should be a great incentive for you to take that depreciation hit. Figure that once you drive off the lot, you're driving a one year old car already. If you trade it or resell it, you'll be out one year's value.

Reply to
Steve Larson