2005 es330 cabin air filter replacement

I would like to replace the cabin air filter on my "05 ES330. Any DIY who have done it or any links to replace would be appreciated. Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew

Open the glove box and look to see if there is an access panel in the back. If not, remove the glove box to access the filter.

Reply to
Ray O

Ray, Thanks for the post. I see there is a screw on the right side of the glove box that releases the box downward and exposes the filter housing. Helluva lot easier than replacing the cabin filter on my sons "98 Honda Accord... Matt

Reply to
Matthew

You're welcome!

If your glove box is the type where the compartment is attached to the lid and the whole thing tilts forward, try squeezing the back rear corners - it may flop all the way forward to provide access to the filter.

Reply to
Ray O