2005 ES330 carpet floor mats

I just traded in my 2001 Camry V6 XLE for a Certified preowned 2005 ES330. In the week my wife has had it, it really is that much of a step up from the Camry. Gorgeous car. This may sound like a mundane question but I need to ask: The dealer put new carpeted floor mats in the car. They say "Lexus" in the fronts so I assume they are the OEM Mats. I ask this because the carpet mats in my 2001 Camry, and my 1998 Accord EX for that matter are SO much better made than the Lexus mats, weight wise and with the little rubber spikes on the back to prevent sliding. The fronts have hooks but the rears slide all over the place. IS this really the quality of the Lexus carpeted mats??

I did pick up the OEM all weather mats for the winter....those are excellent. Thanks! Matt

Reply to
Matthew

The carpet mats on my 1994 SC300 have hooks front and back, and spikes.

Reply to
NYLexSC

Wow, some people actually care about floor mats.

Reply to
Fidelis K

Sadly, the OEM mat for the ES330 had no spikes on the back, which, inexplicably, were the only Lexus model to have that type.

Reply to
greg