2005 Lexus Availability?

Does anybody know when the 2005s will be announced, pricing on the Lexus web site, etc?

Thanks ... Walter

Reply to
Walt Lersch

Already there for the ES.

Reply to
SgtRich

Well I do know that In Greenville, SC there won't be any LS430s or whatever. They don't keep a demo in stock. That way they can claim that they are selling them too fast. So I am realllllly getting disgusted with Mercedes, but hate to have to drive out of town to see a car. And I don't like the BMWs, so what do I do?

Reply to
MCBRUE

Dodge Magnum baby!!!! My next car!!

Reply to
Dan J.S.

You've gotta be kiddin' me. I just don't "get" that vehicle. Looks like a redneck stationwagon.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Its more of a Mad Max look to it. I think it looks like a 60s muscle car. It looks hot in my opinion, and by seeing them all over now, others share it. Plus its using a Mercedes platform, tranny and has the 5.7 hemi. What's not to love? All for under $30k

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

Actually it looks like one of those Cadillac funeral wagons....

Reply to
doubleq

DODGE MAGNUM???!!! You are just trying to humor us...Right??? I can just hear Daimler-Chrysler's Chief Engineer in a brainstorming session. "Hey, let's just put a hemi in ALL of our vehicles. Then they'll buy them like they were going out of style." Personally, I find the Dodge Magnum to be over and beyond fugly! Looks too much like a hearse that was customized on an episode of Monster Garage. But whatever floats your boat.

Reply to
S.T.

There're a couple of things people are usually arguing about: a) technical merits/price of a carb) the looks of the car. People, it is POINTLESS to argue about how the car looks... Stop wasting news server space :) (Comparing Dodge Magnum to Cadillac funeral wagon was pretty funny, though) So far I have not seen a single post comparing Magnum to other cars on technical parameters... Anybody?

Reply to
Oleg

Technical parameters...all you have to know is that it's another Chrysler POS. Chrysler hasn't put out a good car since the late 1960's/Early 1970s. Period.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Yeah, ok, Toyota and Lexus might be some reliable cars, but thats where it stops. They look very plain. I am hoping the new Supra will look good. The SC430 is the only saving grace for the entire line.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

MoPar = "Dust to Dust and Ashes to Ashes" .

In reality the Consumer Report used car reliability rating average says it all for Chrysler products (and Ford and GM junk alike).

How much fun is that 345 HP motor when it gets to 85,000 miles and burns oil and only puts out 260 hp 'cause the rings are shot. One good thing is that the oil smoke may hide some of the body rust!

Reply to
TANKIE

This is Turtle.

Do I take this as you are not on the Christmas card mailing list of GM and Ford.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE