2005 Lexus RX330 Nav DVD update

First can any one tell me where the DVD unit is located on this model? I would like to check the DVD to see which Generation I have and also which map verision.

Then if anyone can tell me whre I can obtain an update DVD besides the dealer which wants $280 dollars.

Reply to
Private

Sorry, I do not know where the DVD unit is located - have you checked the navigation system owner's manual?

You can check which map version is loaded on the info screen.

Some update DVD's have been appearing on eBay.

Reply to
Ray O

Anonymous