2005 RX330 Audio Question

I hooked up my GameCube to the video input in the back of my RX330 (with rear sear entertainment unit) and I can't seem to get the sound to come out of the speakers in the car. CD's and DVD's have no problem playing through the car when I am on AUX on the head unit but when on Video I can only get sound out of the wireless headphones...

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Jeff