2007 ES - Navigation System Opinions

I am thiking about trading in my 2002 Es on a 2007 ES 350. I have heard that the expensive navigation option is quirky. Disc's are not always updated and , there is additional cost to do so. I make several

2000-3000 mile trips each year and enjoy the trip planning process. I would welcome opinions (pro and con) about navigation systems in general and the one in the new ES in particular.

Thanks, Alan

Reply to
AlanW