ABS System does not know about lockup

Hi all

We have been doing a little work on the Right front wheel on my 94 ES 300. First we replace the axle and then the ABS light stayed on. As a result we replaced the ABS sensor on the axle; which fixed the light but now I have the ABS system cutting in just before a stop. It seems like the ABS does not know that the wheel is still turning - it cuts in at 2 mpg and then is release it self before the car comes to a stop.

Any ideals - is there an adjustment to tell the system what a lock up is?

-- Garth Hetterly

Reply to
Garth Hetterly