AC & Radio won't turn off when key is removed

Hi everyone

I have 1996 ES300, Love that car with all my hart, tranny like new, engine is smooth, perefect vehicle. Today i have run across one issue for the first time in 3 years. I was listening to the radio and when i shut the car off and went to the store i noticed that radio was still playing, first i thought it was in the car next to mine. But when i came back i noticed that radio was on even thought it is supose to shut off when you remove they key from ignition. Later that evening i noticed that besides the radio, the AC unit had the green light on and key lock was lit up also, even with removed key.

So now i have to turn off the radio when i leave the car and AC green light and key illumination also stay on.

I assume that it is a relay, so i went under the hood and tried to find that relay but no luck. I was cheking the map of relays but i do not think that there is one.

If anyone had a similar issue i would gladly appreciate your help.

Thank you very Much

Reagrds

Alex

Reply to