advise for upper control arm bushings

Hello, I had to buy 2 new upper control arms due to ball joints being worn out. I also have the Daizen bushings that go with the control arms.

What is better to do:

1) install arms with the factory bushings

2) replace factory bushings with the Daizen bushings and then install arms?

Thanks,

Oskar

ps. 1992 LS400

Reply to
pheonix1t

It depends on your ride preference. I would use whichever is newer, or if both sets of bushings are new, just leave the factory bushings in place.

Reply to
Ray O