advise on buzzing coming from glovebox ls400

hello, I noticed a buzzing sound starting to come from the glove box on ls400.

I can start digging around for loose screws or trim, but I was curious to see if anyone else has seen this. For all I know there may be a simple fix for this I'm not aware of.

Thank you,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

I would start by removing all loose items from the glove box. Does your LS have the CD changer by the glove box?

Reply to
Ray O