All Dashboard Lights ON in the Morning and when I press on the brakes

In the morining when I start my car ( 92 LS400 ) or when the car has sat for a long time, the Dashboard lights will stay on until I drive for a little bit and then they turn off. After I have driven for a while, I have to press on the brakes, the lights will sometimes come on, but the minute I start to accelerate, they go off again.

Please Help!!!

I replaced the battery and I had the alternator checked and it shows that it is charging fine.

Any and All Help would be Greatly Appreciated....I have taken to 2 Foreign Car Repairmen and they are clueless. Nearest Dealer is 2 hour drive away.

Reply to
JD

Check the battery ground cable at the battery and at the ground point to make sure it is grounded properly; check the combination meter wire harness to make sure there are no chafed wires, check to make sure the thin wires to the alternator are not damaged between the alternator and combination meter.

Reply to
Ray O