Anyone know where DVD is for 02 LS430?

I'm getting a map error and wanted to check to see if the DVD has a scratch on it but I don't know where the DVD drive is located.

TIA

Reply to
nospam

Does the display have a 'tilt' button? if so the display will hinge to give access to dvd NB from memory/recollection

Reply to
MrGrumpy

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:32:12 GMT, "MrGrumpy" graced this newsgroup with:

I looked around in the trunk today and found it. It's under the carpeting on the passengers side down in the wheel well.

It required two screws to be removed so the drive could be tilted up and the eject button to be accessed. I tried cleaning the disk itself but no dice.

The dealer is going to go ahead and replace the drive on Thursday and they said that they would most likely upgrade the DVD to the latest version as well to ensure that everything is compatible and to eliminate any potential future problems.

Gotta love the certified used program!

Reply to
nospam