Are '97/'98 ES300 expensive to fix?

How expensive are these cars to fix? I'm the kind of person that'll take the car to Western Auto if there's something wrong or to a local mechanic when something breaks (in other words, I don't go near dealers). I look for cheap. A friend of mine is selling a'97 ES300 w/61,000 miles for $9,000 and a '98 ES300 w/72K miles wor $9,000 also. I know that they're extremely reliable, but are they expensive to fix? Is it true that you can use the Camry parts to fix this model?

Thanks.

Reply to
VMI

If you maintain them, you won't have to fix them. But yes you can use Camry parts for a lot of the wear related items.

Reply to
Rog

I'll tell you this much, if you go to a Lexus dealer for service or repair, it will not be cheap. Al

Reply to
Al

Reply to
Harlen Ng