Blizzak vs Nokian tires

Are Blizzak and Nokian tires equally good choices for winter highway and around town driving for a 1990 LS400?

Or does one brand have advantage over another?

Looks like Blizzaks are easier to find is why I ask

Im in Missouri if that helps any

Reply to
me

Yes, Blizzaks are easier to find. I had my Nokians shipped from a dealer in Albany. After one season (last winter) on my new 2004 LS430, they seem to have worn more than I had hoped. The reason I did NOT buy Blizzaks was due to the wear factor. In other words, the Blizzaks would have probably been a better choice.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer