Coolest Lexus ....

What model gets your vote and why? I suppose we'll all vote for the one we have (or want to have)... So I'll start - the LS 400/430 model ... Why? So much power,but understated and seems to receive big respect from other 'knowledgeable' car owners. It also seems to get up the noses of Mercedes owners so that's no bad thing is it?

Reply to
Mad Fan