Cupholders for 00 ES300

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement for my broken crappy center console pop out cupholders in my 00 ES300 with a new or used working set of crappy pop out center console cupholders?

One of the arms of the cupholders fell off. I went to the dealer and their solution is to replace the entire console to the tune of nearly $300. However, I've seen just the cupholder assembly on e-bay for pre-00 cars but not for any 2000 models. It *looks* identical but I have no idea if, for example, a 99 console cupholder will retrofit into the console of a 2000 ES. Also, I think the gray colors are different for pre-00 cars but that's less important if the pre-99 and 2000 parts are interchangeable.

Reply to
kegler