Did anybody try this

The other day our local TV station had a report about a fuel saver device that works. Did anybody try this? They are not cheap and any info would be helpful

and
Colin

Reply to
Colin

Assuming 10,000 miles/year @ 23 mpg @ $2.50/gallon, you'll spend $1,087.00 per year for gas.

Their website claims 6~8% savings so at 8%, you'll save about $87.00 per year. Given the $400.00 cost (does that include installation?), the breakeven point is 4 1/2 years (45,000 miles) - if the claims are true.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

"Tom K." wrote in news:c4ydna6RZ4vBWojYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Actually the price is "between $100 and $400" I am not sure about installation costs. It may be OK if the price is about $200. I will call them tomorrow and check out the details. My gas cost is about $1500/year. At $200 and %6 savings the break even point is slightly over 2 year. Will report on the results later.

Colin

Reply to
Colin