different run flats

I have Bridgestones. yuck - very noisy.... VERY!

Are the Dunlops any better??

Thanks DS

Reply to
Dave Schu

Why would anyone waste the money for and put up with the noise of Run Flats? Ask yourself, when was the last time any of you can remember having a blowout on the highway? A slow leak or a low tire, yes, but that should be noticeable enough to get it fixed before it goes flat. Run Flats to me signify the epitome of snobbery and laziness. Someday you'll have a low tire and end up driving around on it for 6 months because you keep forgetting to get it fixed. Why not just buy regular tires and have them filled with foam? Makes about as much sense.

Reply to
New Owner

Where can I get the foam?

Reply to
MCBRUE

does that application even exist outside of farm tractor tires?

Reply to
MudPuppy76