Don't buy a luxury car, unless you can afford to be an idiot

Apparently,

Apparently, after talking to BMW dealers, they are banking on the hopes that you are either a hopelessly idiotic lottery winner or a bighaired grandma divorcee of a houston oil millionaire.

Only thing is, we arent living in the 80s anymore so we all laugh at these people.

I heard the Lexus IS350 is going for close to 40 grand.

BWAHAAHAHAHAH!

Almost pissed my golf shorts laughing at that one.

Reply to
Mike Pacello

And a bare bones Nissan Sentra goes for $17,000.00, your point?

Reply to
Myles Bauer

Reply to
Bo Yancey

....up to a point, and after that come diminshing returns.

A *smart* person gets bang for the buck. A stupid person buys a Maybach and says, "You get what you pay for."

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Alright. Just what makes the Maybach a luxury car?

Reply to
Bo Yancey

Do you even know what a Maybach is?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

didn't you hear, the air bag makes the maybach a luxury car

yes.... when he's tired of being the windbag at work, he needs a maybach to get him home

Reply to
RningOnFumes

...and couldn't afford a newsgroup either :-D !!

Reply to
Bo Yancey