DRIVER WINDOW ON LS400 90

I have 1990 Ls 400 with 140K on it. My window on the driver side is not working, probably the motor needs to be replaced. I have driven like that for a one year, but I am planning on cross country trip in two weeks. My questions:

  1. Any ideas on what's the best way to fix that window?
  2. Any practical suggestions before I take that cross country trip?

Thanks,

Ze'ev

Reply to
Ze'ev

If you're not able to trace the fault yourself find a good mechanic or garage that can and see how much it will be to get it fixed. It may be the motor or something small like a loose contact.

Get someone else to drive and you sit in the passenger seat with the working window. :-)

Reply to
Alex Devlin