Driver’s side window problems

:cry: My Driver?s side window will go down but not up. i have read other sites which claim this can be anything from the switch to the regulator to the motor. Can anyone help me before I go to the dealer and get charged up?

Reply to
samjwilson

You can remove the door panel and apply 12 volts to the motor contacts to see if it moves. Reverse the polarity and it should move in the opposite direction. If the motor tries to turn but the window won't move,then the regulator is bad. If the motor doesn't turn then it is bad. If the motor operates the window properly then the master switch or the circuit between the switch and motor is bad.

Reply to
Ray O