efi fuse blowing

I have a 1999 es300 lexus everytime the car is started the efi fuse blows. I have unpluged everything under the hood and it keeps blowing. I finally decide to unplug the silver 5 plug ecu box under the glovebox. The next time i started the car the fuse didn't blow. so i pluged the unit back up and the car started. I then was happy. the next time i started the car the efi fuse blow again. my question is do you think the ecu is causing my problem? how do i try to find what is blowing the fuse from what plugs into the ecu? thanks for any help

Reply to
<arnoldme1