Electrical Door lock drivers side ls 430

My door lock on drivers side started intermitting and finally quit is it a fuse ? Thanks for help.

Tom

Reply to
news-server.houston.rr.com

No. if it was, then the window would have stopped upbruptly.

Thanks, Tom

news-server.houst> My door lock on drivers side started intermitting and finally quit is it a > fuse ?

Reply to
tburk

If you often drive with the driver's side window cracked open in the rain, then check the master switch on the driver's door. Also check to see if the actuator or rods are sticking inside the door.

Reply to
Ray O