Financing rates

Help...Am interested in buying one of the following...LS, GX or LX...new or used...am more interested in APR than in new vs. used...Does anyone know what current rates are and how I can get a low APR in my area...DC metro.

I know that right before christmas some dealers in our area were offering 1.9%, but it appears that that is gone.

Thanks,

Bert

Reply to
Bert Katz

I just got 3.45% for our 2004 RX330 at

Lexus was offering 4.85%.

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169

Reply to
Curtis Newton

Local Lexus dealers in Houston, TX right now offering 1.9% with tier-one credit.

Reply to
New Owner

Man, I wish the folks in Denver, CO were offering that on the RX330....they were offering 1.9% on a few models (ES, IS), but definitely not the RX330!

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169

Reply to
Curtis Newton

Well, having not actually gone into one of the 4 local dealerships to inquire, I cannot state that the currently advertised 1.9% financing offer applies to all models unilaterally across the board. Perhaps there are some models excluded, like GM/Chevy always seems to have a weasel clause excluding the Corvette from every sales incentive.

Reply to
New Owner
1.9% applies to Certified Pre-Owned RX300, ES300 and LS400/430 only up to 48 Months and 3.9% up to 66 months. This is for the Lexus Central Area. Check with the Dealer in D.C. to see if they have the same program. There is currently nothing available for new Lexus' for Lexus Finacial Services on Sport Utilities. You can however get 3.49% up to 60 months on a new LS430, ES330 or GS300/430 (again this is for the Central Area). Most banks that the dealer can go through usually offer rates in the high 3% to low 4% range with good credit (usually over a 700 credit score). I should know I handle the financing at a central area Lexus dealer.

msb

New Owner wrote:

Reply to
msb