Front Air-Suspension

I went out to my garage today and my 92 LS400 was kneeling down on the left side. I mean all the way down. When I started it it came back to normal. I know I've seen something about this in this group. I would like to keep the air suspension if possible. Can the unit be patched or can I put in tire sealant?

Reply to
Randy Taylor

I went out to my garage today and my 92 LS400 was kneeling down on the left side. I mean all the way down. When I started it it came back to normal. I know I've seen something about this in this group. I would like to keep the air suspension if possible. Can the unit be patched or can I put in tire sealant?

Reply to
Randy Taylor

I went out to my garage today and my 92 LS400 was kneeling down on the left side. I mean all the way down. When I started it it came back to normal. I know I've seen something about this in this group. I would like to keep the air suspension if possible. Can the unit be patched or can I put in tire sealant?

Reply to
Randy Taylor

It sounds like you strut is leaking. Plan on a little over $1000 per strut to fix. Maybe you could just have the front two fixed at this time. You or a mechanic should be able to tell if the strut is leaking. If you'd rather not have the air suspension system you can disconnect it and go to a regular kind of strut. Strutmasters will be glad to help you out in that regard.

Ed

Randy Taylor wrote:

Reply to
OregonEd