Garage door opener programming for 2000 ES300

I am in an apartment for 6 months while my house is being built and realized that I packed my owners manual away in storage. I need to program my apartment garage door and since it has been three years since I last did it and I have no owners manual, can one of you nice folks refresh me on how to program my opener? I have a 2000 ES300. Thanks ahead of time!

Go to

and select the programming tabfor all the information you might ever need. It is much better that theLexus owner's manual. You could also go to
and the owner's section. there you can search the book for your ES and find the instruction page. The Homelink site is more complete.

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida