gas mileage

What is everyone getting for mileage on the Lexus RX350

Reply to
muzzy

I've only got 75 miles on mine and the mpg gauge shows

11, I hope it is a mistake. Time will tell.

Reply to
muzzy

ZERO !!!!!!! Terrible gas milage, but I get NO miles per gallon on the RX350.

On the LS430 I get 14 to 15 around town and about 23 to 24 on the open highway, with an average around 18 or so for a trip.But then who cares about milage? It is only money, right?

Reply to
mcbrue

Exactly! If you want MPG you should have bought a Vespa!

Reply to
Copper Emeritus

Reply to
W. Wells

Reply to
GIga

Oh! That pointy thing is the data!!!! Thanks for the explanation. Thought it was a hea ... er ... nevermind!

Reply to
mcbrue