GS 400 CD changer

I am having problems with (I think,) the CD changer. Sometimes the CDs start to sound scratchy around the 35-40 minute mark, of a 80 minute CD. These are home made CDs that are on good (I think) TDK blanks. This seems to happen every once in a while, but not always. I was told that I was putting too much music on each disc, but I don't think that is the problem, as I usually only put about 75 minutes on the 80 minute CD. Is anyone else suffering with this problem? Bob

Reply to
Bob