GS300 screeching by the engine

When its cold outside and the car is warming up, I could hear a screeching noise coming from the engine compartment. It sonds like its the fan belt(not sure what its called, used to spin the fan), but I am really not a 100% sure where its coming from. I heard simliar noise in other GS when warming up. So is this widespread? should i get it checked out? thnx

Reply to
sergek

New Owner