GX 470 GPS System

Does anyone know how or where to update the firmware for the GPS system on a GX 470? I did not get the DVD option in my GX because I am going to put screens in the head-rests. All I can find is the 6 disc changer in the glove box and do not know where or how the GPS system gets updated. Thanks

Reply to
Tigger

The GPS unit is under the passenger front seat. You move the seat forward and access it from behind.

Reply to
Kbach