Has Anyone Put Sirius in an RX300?

I own a 2002 RX300 and am interested in installing a Sirius satellite receiver. I understand from my reading that I will have to use the RF modulator to link to my radio (Nav installed), but I'm not sure where the actual receiver unit might mount. If anyone has accomplished such an install I would appreciate any guidance you could offer. Also, there is the antenna issue to deal with.

Also, any opinion on which of the Sirius all-in-one units to buy, such as the JVC, the XACT, the BLAUPUNKT, etc. Seems like the RX300 is a tougher car to put satellite radio in than most, but I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Greg Haas snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net

Reply to
Greg Haas