HELP!little car dash light illuminated

PLEASE HELP: my 1992 es 300 lexus the light on the dash with the little orange car lighted up today (it's the light with the car which looks like eye lashes coming out from the back of the car) does ANYONE know what this means? please please let me know. thanks Vana

Reply to
yragbir

An uneducated guess: Fog light?

Reply to
old man

Hi Vana,

The indicator you are seeing indicates a blown brake light bulb or blown taillight bulb. Check all of your bulbs! :)

This is the indicator you see: [img]

NYLexSC