Help - Navigation Override Stopped Working After 2006 DVD Upgrade

I have a 2004 ES330. I was able to override the navigation system (so the passenger could use all of the features of the system while the car was in motion) until I updated the navigation DVD to the 2006 version today. Before the upgrade (which was the 2005 version), I world press menu, volume, upper left corner, lower left corner, upper left again, lower left again and then override. This no longer works. The override screen does not come up. Does anyone know the sequence to override the 2006 DVD?

Reply to
John

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:34:01 -0500, "John" graced this newsgroup with:

try:

Menu -> DVD -> (to show DVD version), then: upper left, lower left, upper left, lower left, lower right

Reply to
amstaffs

I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it did not work. When I press the lower right, it brings up the area covered by the DVD. Would you have any other ideas?

Reply to
John