How to disable automatic rear view mirror down?

I recently bought a new ES 330. The rear view mirror automatically down when the gear is in the "R" position, which I don't like. Is there a way to disable that feature?

Reply to
Jonathan Fidelis

Jonathan Fidelis

Hello everybody I live in Europe. i just recently purchased a GS430 from a dealer in Belgium, the car was owned by someone in Southern France. He only provided me with one master key to it, in spite of repeated assurances to the contrary. I know Lexus cars come with 2 master keys, 2 auxiliaries and 2 valet keys. So, when I went to Lexus in Spain ( where I live) to have a new key cut, they tell me they need the car keys number or , else, flashing the computer and all will cost a ridiculous sum of money, like 2000 Euros, 2700 USD. So, would the dealer in France keep a copy of the car keys ?. Is there a way to get hold of the key numbers without remapping the whole computer again?. And, what happened to simplicity in the worls, why does have evrything as trivial as getting a replacement key for your car have to cost a fortune? If anyone can help me, I?ll be more than grateful Enrique Quijano

Reply to
Enrique Quijano

Lexus in America come with 2 masters (with the lock/unlock feature) 1 Valet and 1 credit card style key.

Reply to
Turbolovin84

Try calling the dealer in France. You may have to send a copy of your registration to prove ownership.

Reply to
Ray O