How to remove a crease from leather?

I bought a replacement seat for my Es300. The guy I bought it from kept a few things on the seat when it was in storage. So now, it has a few minor but noticeable creases in the leather from where it was pressed down. The leather must have stretched and stays creased. Any idea how to get them out? Already reconditioned the seat a few times and the leather is in good condition except for those spots.

Reply to
Rog

This is Turtle.

I'm not a Lexus Seat repairman in no way but when you have a as you say a crease in leather. Hands that have Horse saddles will use Mink oil , Kneets Foot Oil, or a Good Saddle soap to rub out a bad place on a leather saddle. They will use a Hair drier and a rag and rub it hard with the oil and heat it up with the hair drier. The heat will loosen up & relax the leather and will let the oil go down in the leather. These oils are colorless and should not make any color differences on the seat.

You can call a Saddle Store or a Boot repair shop and they can explain these type repairs better than I can.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

check out this site it has a lot of helpfull hints for lexus lovers.

Eddie

This is Turtle.

I'm going to have to check this out for i'm going to sell my 91 LS-400 and the seats look like a basket of dried prunes.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE