Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- how to remove interior door panel -- Rx300
May 13, 2005, 1:27 am
rate this thread
Can someone tell me how to remove the front interior door panel from
the passenger side door? i have all the fasteners removed, except one
I imagine. There must be one i am missing or cant see. Typically on
other door panels that i have removed once all fasteners are removed
the panel can be pulled out then up off of the door. I tried this
method but there still seems to be a fastener somewhere in the middle
of the door, around the front of the door pull handle, but i cant seem
to find it.
Here is all the hardware so far removed/loosened:
1 Interior door open handle pull screw removed.
3 push spread fasteners removed.
2 lower philips head pan head screws removed.
1 large philips head rear door pull handle screw removed.
Many push type fasteners located on interior of door panel loosened.
Re: how to remove interior door panel -- Rx300
Thanks for reply, i just couldnt pry it off myself. maybe i was
prying in the wrong area. like for example if i had pryed on the
other end of the window control unit, the end closest to the rear of
the vehicle, it would have busted the unit to smitherines.
but i hear you, i didnt splain myself well. i tried prying the trim
around the handle, but i just couldnt budge it, and it seemed like i
was going to damage it if i continued. and i did put a nice dent in
the door panel trim while prying, but luckily this hasnt been noticed
yet, but i rubbed it out a little, and it helped.
On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:21:35 -0500, "Ray O"
- » Anyone know how to program keyless entry for a ls 430???
- — Previous thread in » Lexus Automobiles
- » ES350 Lexus front end right side Keeps scrapping when going over a bump
- — Newest thread in » Lexus Automobiles
- » For Sale - Set of Four Used 2004 RX330 18-in Five-Spoke Wheels
- — Last Updated thread in » Lexus Automobiles
- » urgent requirement::Network engineer,Gwinnett county,GA this is F2F interview
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies