how to remove interior door panel -- Rx300

Can someone tell me how to remove the front interior door panel from the passenger side door? i have all the fasteners removed, except one I imagine. There must be one i am missing or cant see. Typically on other door panels that i have removed once all fasteners are removed the panel can be pulled out then up off of the door. I tried this

method but there still seems to be a fastener somewhere in the middle of the door, around the front of the door pull handle, but i cant seem to find it.

Here is all the hardware so far removed/loosened: 1 Interior door open handle pull screw removed. 3 push spread fasteners removed. 2 lower philips head pan head screws removed. 1 large philips head rear door pull handle screw removed. Many push type fasteners located on interior of door panel loosened.

thanks, fish

fish wrote:

I would think there would be a screw at BOTH ends of the door handle.

You don't have to remove the door release lever, just the trim around it. Look for a screw behind the lever, if there is no screw holding the trim piece, carefully pry it off.

--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply

Thanks for reply, i just couldnt pry it off myself. maybe i was prying in the wrong area. like for example if i had pryed on the other end of the window control unit, the end closest to the rear of the vehicle, it would have busted the unit to smitherines.

but i hear you, i didnt splain myself well. i tried prying the trim around the handle, but i just couldnt budge it, and it seemed like i was going to damage it if i continued. and i did put a nice dent in the door panel trim while prying, but luckily this hasnt been noticed yet, but i rubbed it out a little, and it helped.

hmm....

On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:21:35 -0500, "Ray O"