I just saw the 460 parallel park itself!

I wouldn't pay for it ... but still STILL really cool!

Reply to
Jerohm

Need more details. Where did you see this? Does a dealer have the 460 already? Or did you see the internet video which doesn't show much?

Reply to
ARAR

sorry, it was on a CNBC report ... I don't think the 460s are due at the dealers for a little while more. Word is that Toyota has been working on the parallel parking thing for years, but it looks like they now feel it is ready for prime time.

Reply to
Jerohm

There are like 3 or 4 internet videos. Recently CNBC did it on Live TV and it worked without a flaw, absolutely a stunning feature, but its not at all new feature. Toyota's european model Prius or something like that has had this feature for quite some time.

Reply to
NYLexSC

I saw it in person at the "Taste of Lexus" in Orange County, California. The driver (?) parked it between two new cars. If I hadn't seen it person, I would have had trouble believing it, but it is very interesting tech. I would not spend the extra money for it, but if comes on the car... As far I have heard no dealer has any 2007 LS 460s yet.

Reply to
DonNews