Ipod from Video Source??

I have a 2006 RX330 with a rear entertainment unit. I want to be able to plug in my iPod to the Video source in the back of the car and be able to hear it through my speakers, not just the head sets. So far I can't find how to change the front factory radio to the video setting.

I know I can change it to the DVD source but there doesn't seem to be an option to play the sound from the Video source from the car speakers. Can someone help??

Thanks,

JG

Try page 343 of your owners manual, Section 2-2 air conditioning and audio, rear seat entertainment system.

Reply to
greg