Is there a fuse on RX300?

windshield washer stop working,is there a fuse for it?I did not see any in the fuse box.

Reply to
bking3001

Which fuse box did you look in? There is one under the hood, one under the driver's side of the dashboard, and there may be one in the passenger side kick panel.

I can't remember without referring to an owner's manual or service manual, but the windshield washer pump may be on the same circuit as the windshield wipers.

Do you hear any sound from the pump when you activate the windshield washers?

Reply to
Ray O