IS300 SportCross without moonroof?

Hi all,

Has anyone out there ever seen an IS300 SportCross without a moonroof?

Is it possible to special order such a thing?

Thank you,

-TR

Reply to
T R

Mark Klebanoff

They do seem pretty hard to find. I've never seen one without a moonroof. It's unfortunate because the wasted inch and a half of headroom would transform the car from cramped (for me) to roomy.

I know three other tall guys in the market who were enthusiastic about the IS300 until they actually sat in one. Like me, they didn't fit.

Perhaps this is a better question:

Has anyone out there actually special-ordered ANY Lexus recently? The dealers tell me that the factory doesn't take special orders... is that true?

Regards TR

Reply to
T R