Just curious??

I've been answering posts form time to time on this board and am curious as to the make up of the participants.

I work for a Lexus dealer in the Chicago Area since 1997 as the Financial Services Manager and own a Toyota Sequoia couldn't swing the payment on the LX470. Not looking for anything personal like M/F, email addresses or age, just curious about location (state/country is fine) and what Lexus you drive.

TIA, Myles

I promise, no marketing from me I haven't yet and I don't ever plan on starting only advice given at request, free of charge

Reply to
msb

Suburban Atlanta, 70 M, retired from computer biz, 2000 RX300 FWD bought new

Reply to
Rlstockman
58 retired from computer business RX 330 now GX470 and RX 300 in past. Wife drives BMW.
Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida

Yeah, right!! And all politicians are only trying to help their constituents.........

Reply to
noyap
70, RX330, Retired Air Force and Airline pilot. Mission Viejo, CA.
Reply to
Darrell

42 year old mechanical engineer with a Fortune 100 company. I drive a 2002 Lexus IS300, automatic E-shift, graphite grey metallic ext/black leather-escaine interior, and live in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina.

S.T.

Reply to
S.T.
33 yo M Baltimore 00 GS430 Small business (OEM electronics repair and Aftermarket audio retail)

Reply to
Masterson

Switzerland, no Lexus (yet), launched the alt.autos.lexus newsgroup

Reply to
GT
49 YO Saskatoon, Canada

94 ES300 just selling Purchased 99 rx300

Accountant but owned oil change, sold oil, and involved in an auto parts aftermarket business.

Reply to
Garth Hetterly

Reply to
Furman Avery
34, M San Diego, CA 2003 Lexus IS300
Reply to
DirkDiggler
36 male 2002 gs 300 35 female 2003 gx 470

we traded our rx 300 for the gx 470

Reply to
msbom
34, M, Minnesota - 98 LS400 - lease is up in June next year. Probably go for a RX or GX next.
Reply to
Dan Patch

President of a networking / computer consulting company. LS430 with custom luxury.

Reply to
bobjam
2001 LS 430 w/ ultra luxury package. 49K miles so far.

I'm a Principal Engineer for Learjet and also own a small software contacting firm. I bought the LS because it's the best car in its niche ("supersedan" a la the original Mercedes 6.3 SEL) and because it's the only currently produced car I could afford on which the engineering and build quality match that of a Learjet. The more you know about engineering and production the more you admire the LS.

I don't regard the car as an investment. It's a machine for travelling in. I travel by road a lot, prefer to go in comfort and security, like quality and luxury and performance, and am fortunate enough to be able to purchase what I wanted.

But after a while the LS becomes an expected standard. All the other cars sure seem crude and roughly finished these days!

-- Pete

msb wrote:

Reply to
Pete