Leather on Steering Wheel

The leather on the steering wheel of '93 ES300 is starting to show major signs of wear at about 10 o'clock on the wheel. What's the best way to get this fixed? Should I buy a new wheel and have my mechanic swap it out?

Reply to
McPhallus

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:56:10 GMT, "McPhallus" graced this newsgroup with:

I've used it and if I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't of believed how easy and well it worked.

Reply to
max

When I asked a few years ago at a Lexus dealer, they wanted $500 for a new steering wheel. Not a good idea to put a $500 steering wheel on an almost 14 year old car.

Reply to
Me